I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have posted...I guess I have been busy! But doing what? Hmm...just trying to get into the whole school routine thing. My daughter started Kindergarten at the end of August, so we are FINALLY on a schedule now. AND she just started her first season of hockey! We actually had her first game of the season Saturday! The hubby and I are so excited for her. He played inline and ice hockey since he was little and all through high school; and I played field hockey in high school! She looks so cute in all her gear! She is the only girl on her team, but there seems to be at least 1 girl on each team. Her 2 cousins are on her team too and her uncle is the head coach and my hubby is the assistant coach. Did I already say that we are excited! :)
I have still not been training for any races...which has been nice...just doing a bunch of cross training. In August I joined the local Y, so I have been consistently going to the kick boxing and muscle max classes. After checking DailyMile, I only ran 30 miles in August! YIKES! Oh well, it has been a nice change and my body seems to like it...I have lost 7 pounds since starting the SOWL challenge and only have 2 more to go to get to my goal! YAY! I was contemplating running a November Half...but I am not really feeling it, so I think I just may be doing The Carlsbad Half Marathon in January with a goal of beating this years time. So that would mean that training would start mid November...I think I can handle that! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you are back to the blogging world! Sounds like you have been busy in a fun family way. I can only imagine how cute your daughter is in her hockey stuff!
ReplyDeletegreat job losing weight even while not-running!
ReplyDelete