Lauren from 26.2 is the new 30 posted this morning a really cool and easy tutorial on how to make it snow on your blog. I tried it but since my background was white, you couldn't see it. So I found a new blog design and now it is snowing on my blog! SO COOL! Especially for me, since this southern California girl never sees snow! ;)
Oh, and by the way, I want to steal her new blog name...I absolutely love it! Especially since I am planning on doing my 1st marathon the month before I turn 30!
http://www.whatmakesblog.com/2010/10/how-to-create-falling-snow-effect-into.html
http://www.whatmakesblog.com/2010/10/how-to-create-falling-snow-effect-into.html

Snow - fun!! :) Good luck on your first marathon!! I just finished my first...it was amazing!! I like the name of her blog, too! We're only as old as we feel...which for me was pretty old oafter I finished my marathon. Ha, ha. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for this, but for some reason the snow's not working on my page? I'll keep at it.
ReplyDeleteIt's Heather again... :) I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to reply but never know if people see my reply....I know, I'm such a blogger amatuer. :)
ReplyDeleteANYWAY - I have tons of advice I'd love to share - mostly from what people shared with me that helped me SO much that I'd love to pass it on to others!! I am going to do a post on it soon. I appreciated all the help/advice I could get so I'd love to share it! I am SO excited for you. Seriously, I am so happy that I did it. I ran my first half in Feb. of last year and swore I'd never even run another half...10 months, 2 more half marathons and 1 full marathon later here I am! :) And I don't regret any of it! I'm looking forward to hearing about your training and your marathon! I understand the nerves...I was so nervous to do it, bit it was awesome!!