I am still in shock that she will really be starting kindergarden in August! Geez...time has flown by. And another thing, it was really strange, but nice having only Mason for 3 hours today. It felt good giving him the one on one attention that I gave Kaitlyn for the 2 and a half years before he was born. We went for a short 3 mile run on the beach, then he got to play on the beach and get wet in the ocean...too bad I didn't have my camera! :( But he was always asking "Where Kate-Kate?" So cute!
My only real concern is that there are only 2 other kids enrolled in the afternoon class. Not really what the hubby and I were thinking of as far as simulating the classroom enviornment. I talked to the teacher and she said to give it until next week to see if more kids enroll, and if not, then we can possibly move her to the morning class where there are 12 kids. But eventhough there were only 2 other kids, Kaitlyn said she had fun with the 2 other boys, and the teacher said she did well!
Oh, and here are a few pictures of Kaitlyn getting her Jonas lunch bag!

She looks so precious!! I can't wait for my son to start kindergarten next year too!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll!
ReplyDelete