Valentines Day this year was kind of not really a priority, which is totally fine. We didn't make any plans...mainly because both kids were getting a cough. Since we havn't had a date night in a LONG while, hopefully when the kids get better, we can finally use our free movie tickets, and go out to dinner. That will be our post V-Day celebration! :)
Mile 1- 9:40
Mile 2- 9:22
Mile 3- 9:36
Mile 4- 9:42
Mile 5- 9:40
Mile 6-10:00
Mile 7-9:54
Mile 8- 10:07
Mile 9- 10:00
AVG PACE: 9:47 min/mile
I did try out a new GU. Chocolate Outrage. It tasted pretty good (like chocolate frosting), but I still have a hard time dealing with the texture of it. I nursed it from mile 5 to 7, and still hadn't finished it! Yikes, I think I will be sticking to my Sports Beans! But I am glad to have gotten my long run out of the way already...so now I just have to sqeeze out 2 more runs this week. (A 4miler and a 5 miler).
Kaitlyn is really excited! She starts pre-school on wednesday! :) She can't wait, we will be going to Target tomorrow and picking out a "new" outfit for her for her first day of school. I will post pics on Wed! Ya-Ya also will be dropping of her new Jonas Brothers lunch bag she got her for Valentines Day...YES, my daughter is 4 1/2 and is already in love with the Jonas Brothers...GEEZE! And it will only get worse?! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great photos. So cute! Nice job on the 9 miles too. (and yes, it does get worse with the Jo Bros fascination. My 7 yr. old loves them!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie! I seriously can't believe that she is already becoming obsessed with Nick! Goodness gracious! She blushes everytime she see him on t.v. or on the computer! :) Too funny!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are cute! That rhino has been in some of our family photos, too - we visited that park years ago.
ReplyDeleteLots of people don't like gels. I do. : ) I always open it and eat it right away rather than hang onto it a while - don't know if that helps.
Great job on that long run - esp. considering that you were tired before you even started!