Hey guys,
Just wanted to check in with any of my friends who are doing this challenge with me! This week I logged 28 activity points! YAY! So happy! I could have done better (35 points) if I ate my 7 servings of fruits/veggies per day...but that is something I need to work on!
Here is how I got my points:
Saturday 11/20: Ran 2 miles+ 20 minutes of weights= 3 points
Sunday 11/21: Rest day = 0 points
Monday 11/22: 5 miles= 5 points
Tuesday 11/23: 2 miles + 45 minutes of kick boxing= 5 points
Wednesday 11/24: 2 miles + 15 minutes of weights & 5 minutes of stretching= 3 points
Thursday 11/25: 8 miles + 1 1/2 hours of cooking & cleaning for Thanksgiving= 11 points
Friday 11/26: Rest day= 0 points
You can check in with me via DailyMile:
DailyMile
Next week, my goal is to keep of the activity points but add a few days of points earned via eating 7 servings of fruits/veggies! How are you all doing it?! 7 seems like soooo many!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice job! I am not doing 7 fruits and veggies/day. How? Maybe in a shake in the morning? I don't know if I'll ever get those points!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the comment! Nice job on the workouts! The shake idea is a good one to cram in extra fruits AND veggies. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! I am having trouble with eating the fruits and veggies too. I need to work on that!!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for you!! I too could earn a few points with the fruits & veggies! Keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeletegreat job!
ReplyDelete