Friday, November 12, 2010

I Heart New Workout Clothes

Is it just me or are new workout clothes the best!? I was at Ross the other night with my husband and the kiddos and found these
for ONLY $9.99!
I didn't have a chance to try them on, so I didn't buy them :( BUT, I went back today and bought them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are actually very flattering...even on me (and I have a big butt and bigger than average legs). I tried them out on my recovery 2 mile run today and I really liked them. For $9.99, you can't beat it! I may just go back and buy 1 more :) The only thing is that they are 92% cotton. So, I am not sure how they will be for long runs, but for the gym they are great!
I also splurged on this running jacket at Target because it was on clearance for $20.98
  • Water Resistant
  • Slim fitting
  • Light weight
  • Reflective strip above elbows
  • Small zippered pocket on upper arm
  • Side zip pockets
  • THUMB HOLES :)

Even though the weather here in So Cal isn't very changing, I DO need a water resistant jacket in case it rains. Last year it rained the whole week before the race and I had NO running gear that was rain ready! What do you wear for your rainy runs?

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome deal. What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE new running clothes! I buy way too many... What a great deal on those pants!

    Well, on rainy days (like we had today), we stand in the rain for a few minutes before deciding to wait and run tomorrow...and go to the gym instead. :) But typically I would say anything dry fit. It really absorbs the water well..and a hat b/c I hate the rain in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!! LOVE YOUR LITTLE ROCKER, BTW!!!!

    runningdivamom at charter dot net
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...