Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey, at least I got out there! ;)

Well, I wasn't able to get in my full 12 miles....but I did get in 10.31 miles. Thank God I was still able to get out there. It was raining earlier and then just cleared up! :) I was definetly feeling it at the end of my run, and couldn't wait until it was over! I knew that I wouldn't get the full 12 miles in, because I wanted to finish before dark (with the Chelsea King thing and all so close, I don't think I will be running at night for a while) :(
But I was excited to check out my Garmin when I got home:
Mile 1:  8:56
2:  8:56
3:  8:57
4:  9:13
5:  9:20
6:  9:12
7:  9:42
8:  9:26
9:  9:39
10:  9:38
Total Miles: 10.31
Total time: 1 hr 35 min 56 sec
Avg pace: 9:18

The reason I was so excited was that I felt so dang tired at the end, and now I know why!  My average pace was kicking some serious butt compared to even my half marathon race pace of 9:33! So eventhough I didn't get my full 12 miles in, I was happy with my run! :) Hope everyone else had great runs today!

2 comments:

  1. great job on the long run!!

    and i love your blog...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...