Friday, April 30, 2010

Yay! I am completely healed from my half marathon on Sunday! I ran yesterday to see how my legs were feeling...and I felt great. Thankfully the shins no longer ache! Off to go attack our yard, the weeds have taken over! I got this quote from Runner's World, and I really liked it! Hope everyone has a great weekend. And good luck to all of you who are racing this weekend!!!



When people ask me why I run, I tell them, there's not really a reason, it's just the adrenalin when you start, and the feeling when you cross that finish line, and know that you are a winner no matter what place you got.

Courtney Parsons 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog!

    Love the quote! It is hard to explain to others why running is so wonderful! Before I started running over 13 years ago I envied runners - they always made it look easy and fun! Now some days I think it is easy and I always pretty much thing it is fun! Maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...