I am happy to say that my training plan for RNR San Diego is almost figured out. This week ends training week #2 of 18!!!! Here is my plan in works:
I was happy to be able to fit in my 10 mile run this week on my treadmill...well I wasn't happy about the TM part, but happy to get it done!
Not that I am running more than I was during half marathon training, but with my running, kick boxing, combined with a few P90X workouts a week...I have been SO hungry!!! WOW! I feel like I eat all day long!
So far today I had:
Breakfast- 2 pieces of wheat toast with whipped butter and cinnamon on top. 2 cups of coffee.
*Then I went to kick boxing class
Lunch- Stopped at Subway after picking up K8 from school. The kids and I shared an Oven Roasted Chicken Sandwich on wheat bread with everything on it. A little bit of Cool Ranch Doritos, Diet Coke, AND a chocolate chip cookie! Don't judge!... ;) We ALWAYS get subway cookie...to die for! MMMM!!!
![]() |
| Sorry, the cookie was eaten before! OOPS...see they are that good! |
Snack- Even my daughter was still hungry so we had our all time favorite snack. Low fat Vanilla yogurt with strawberries, granola, carob & yogurt chips!
I'm pretty full now, but who knows what's gonna happen in 5 minutes! HA!
I have also been addicted to these:
They are sooo good!
So for all my marathoner blog friends, how do you deal with being soooo hungry all the time? Any particular food or meal that really keeps you full and isn't too health nutty?! Don't get me wrong, I like to eat healthy foods, I love fruit and some veggies; but by no means would I consider myself a "healthy" eater.





Subway cookies are the BEST!. I'm trying to plan snacks each day, but ended up eating a pint of ice cream yesterday. Hopefully I can get back on track next week.
ReplyDeleteI did a post on 100 calorie snacks from my nutritionist, but another twist to your yogurt mix, use Kashi crunch instead of granola. Same great crunch, different flavor.
ReplyDeleteBut you're doing the best thing, several mini-meals.