Friday, July 9, 2010

I can't believe I turned it down...

If you remember, my goal for the year was to complete the Triple Crown. Three races here in southern California. Well, I completed 2 and didn't register in time for the 3rd. I was desperately trying to find a bib to transfer before the 15th...well, I found someone on facebook yesterday morning and they emailed me for my number. So sad.....
I had to email them back to say that I had to pass. SAY WHAT?!!!!!!!!! After discussing it with my hubby, he asked, "well, can we really afford it right now?" "Aren't you already scheduled to work?". My response was... well i guess not, AND yea...that sucks!
But after thinking about it, I had no one to race it with...and I can do them all again next year. Hopefully this time with some more friends. I did the first one with 1 girl friend of mine, but the second one I did alone, and I'm not gonna lie, it kind of sucked doing it alone.

Positive note: I went to the Dr.'s yesterday for a follow up on my emergency room trip 3 weeks ago, the Doctor was really concerned that the Urologist couldn't see me until the 26th, so she is putting in an urgent refferal for a new Dr. to see if he can see me before the 26th. Hopefully so, I just want to see if everything is ok. I still have some back pain around my left kidney that concerns me. It doesn't hurt when I run, but in certain postions it really really aches, it is just not normal pain for me :(  

Still havn't found a new fruit or vegetable to try...I need some ideas here people! ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...