Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer of Weigh Loss Challenge

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July weekend! I have decided to join Kerrie at Mom vs marathon in her Summer of Weight Loss (SOWL) challenge. Check it out! We all will be cheering each other on and supporting one another from now until September 22nd in our weight loss journey. She will also be posting challenges every Wednesday! ;) So here goes....
My goal is to lose 10 pouinds!
Here are my measurements (I can't believe I am posting these!!!!)
 Chest 32"
Waist 30.5"
Hips 43"
Midway 38.5"
R-Thigh 24" L-Thigh 23.5"
R-knee 16" L-knee 15.5"
R-calf 14.5" L-calf 14.5"
Arm both were 11"
* If you need help doing your measurement, Kerrie posted a good link on her SOWL post above, check it out!
I AM NOT POSTING MY WEIGHT! ;).......But here are before photos.






























These were taken on Friday July 2nd
Tuesday (today) is my offical weigh in day...so I will post my progress for the week as soon as I get to a scale...I am not expecting a loss on the scale this week, since this weekend i TOTALLY ate way too much, and my good old "monthly" friend visited today. But we shall see. Hope everyone else's first week went well!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My monthly friend is arriving any day. Argh. Totally messes with the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to do knee measurements :) I think you already look great! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...