Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekly Weigh in #1

Well, today was the first weigh in since starting the SOWL Challenge and i am proud to say that even though I ate a ton of crappy food on Sunday AND was in bed for the majority of the day yesterday with a migraine, AND my "monthly friend" visited this morning.............I am down .8 pounds! It is NOT the 1.5 pounds I was striving for, but hey...I will take it! ;) I am hoping that this low loss will result in a BIG loss next Tuesday :) I did an okay workout today of 2.5 miles on the treadmill, and then did the following interval workout from bodyrock.tv



These types of workouts from bodyrock.tv will be scheduled in my workouts 3 times per week, so I will be sharing them with you all and hopefully some will join me...the workouts are great! AND most are only 12 minutes long!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...