Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey, at least I worked out...

So tired today! Yesterdays workout kicked my butt, and I felt it today! I was really debating working out or not today, but I knew that I would feel better once it was over. So I took the kiddos outside and set up all their bikes and toys and hopped on the treadmill. Did a recovery 2.5 mile run...was debating doing some time on the elliptical, but wanted to still do a little interval training, so I opted out on the elliptical. Did a quick and shorter version of bodyrock.tv's 20 minute workout. I cut it in half and only did 10 minutes. (but still a great workout)! Here is what it consisted of: (if you are interested!) ;)

  1. One leg mountain climbers 
  2. Modified push ups
  3. Sliding lunge with lateral arm raise
  4. Abs- cross knee ups with weights
  5. Side slide lunge with bicep curls
I did each exercise for 20 seconds then a 10 second rest and I did that 4 times for EACH exercise.

I have good news! ;)  I finally got a Dr.'s appointment with my primary Dr. (not the urologist) today at 3:15. So hopefully he can refer me to a GOOD urologist. I will keep you posted!


SOWL (Summer of Weigh Loss) Challenge for the week is to eat a fruit or vegetable that you have NEVER eaten before...I am having a hard time with this. Any suggestions?????

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the recent comment! i hope my SOWL is successful and i don't slack off! :)

    i kind of cheated on the 'challenge'... lol. i would prob just go browse the produce section and pick up things i hadn't eaten before? problem is i don't know if it counts if it was in a smoothie/juice - like pomogranate i've had in a berry juice but not standalone (i would go with it doesn't count to make it easier on myself).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...